Women's Crop Tee | Merlin Sword in the Stone Poster | Medieval Art Attire | Magician Shirt
And after Arthur fell in battle the Lady of the Lake entrusted Merlin with Excalibur and instructed him to seal it back in the stone to await Arthur's return. Merlin did as the Lady instructed and after doing so he cast a spell on the sword to hide it from the world to keep it safe. The sword shall remain hidden until the day Arthur is reborn.
Celebrate this moment in fantasy history with this beautiful designed tee-shirt. Tell all of your friends that you were there, you saw Merlin cast the spell and while you were there you picked up this shirt as proof. Don't worry. They will never know your a stinking liar who bought the shirt online. Trust me.
Looking for you next wardrobe favorite? Well, look no further because this crop tee is printed and sewn to fit you just right. To top that off, the original all-over design is definitely worth showing off, so don't hesitate to own one of these tees - they're meant to be adored.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania