Framed poster | River Dragon | Dragon Art | Fantasy Artwork
As the lone warrior approached the bank of the river, sword drawn, the majestic black dragon began to sneer at the warrior. As if as a warning to stay away the dragon breathed smoke from her nose. Will the hero heed the dragons warning or will he decide to chance it and attack the dragon from across the river? Honestly this is a picture, which never changes, so we just don't know. I would like to think that they became friends and the man became the newest dragon rider and they flew off together in search of great adventures. But in all likelihood the dragon probably just ate the man and used his sword as a toothpick.
As a word of caution, you should never approach a dragon with your weapon drawn. It will probably end badly.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia