Framed poster | Merlin Sword in the Stone Poster | Medieval Wall Art | Magician Poster
And after Arthur fell in battle the Lady of the Lake entrusted Merlin with Excalibur and instructed him to seal it back in the stone to await Arthur's return. Merlin did as the Lady instructed and after doing so he cast a spell on the sword to hide it from the world to keep it safe. The sword shall remain hidden until the day Arthur is reborn.
Celebrate this moment in fantasy history with this beautiful wall poster. Tell all of your friends this story when they ask about this poster at your next dinner party. For bonus fun, after telling them the story get really quiet and serious. Tell them that it is rumored that Arthur has already been reborn. Tell them that who heard Arthur looks like ….(then describe the friend you are talking too.) Now look at your friend, as dead pan serious as you can and whisper “I think it might be you.”
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia